Wooden Camera - Quick Base (BMC)
Regular Price: €478.80
Quick Base (BMC) is a quick release baseplate for the Blackmagic Cinema Camera that provides lightweight 15mm pass through rods. The baseplate can attach to any tripod plate or ARRI standard bridgeplate such as Bridgeplate (19mm) or Bridgeplate (15mm Studio). When studio rods are not needed, a Dovetail Clamp can be added instead to interface with 2060 Dovetails, Safety Dovetails, or Shoulder Rigs.
Additional Rod Clamp (15mm LW) can be attached to rear of Quick Dovetail for independent rear rod support.
To quick release out of dovetail/baseplate, turn thumbscrew and depress pin, move camera toward rear, and remove.
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes for attaching accessories
- Quick release slot based on ARRI standard dovetail
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes on bottom for attaching to tripod or bridgeplate
- Rosette Bracket - attaches to Quick Base front, provides ARRI standard rosettes for attaching handles and extensions
- GO Shoulder - attaches to Quick Base rear, low profile shoulder pad for run and gun shooting
(1) 1/4-20 low profile screw
|Compatible||Cinema Camera EF, Cinema Camera PL, Micro Cinema Camera, Micro Studio Camera, Pocket Cinema Camera, Production Camera 4K EF, Production Camera 4K PL, Studio Camera 4K, Studio Camera HD, URSA 4.6K EF, URSA 4.6K PL, URSA EF, URSA Mini 4.6K EF, URSA Mini 4.6K PL, URSA Mini 4K EF, URSA Mini 4K PL, URSA PL|
|Dimensions (L x l x p)||107.9 x 111.1 x 43.1 mm|
|Poids net (kg)||0.447|
|Ce qui est dans la boite||-Quick Base (BMC) |
-1/4-20 low profile screw